The new kid

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Doc Dam, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Doc Dam

Doc Dam Guest

Hello everyone.
    I introduce myself, I am Damien (Doc dam). I should say, I represent .... I was already among you there are more than a year here on this great forum !! I'm 29, I live near Paris and I am under GENDARME officer (French military police) since 7. Your latest publication on the glider HOLDY still gives me more desire to participate in your surveys. I hope to bring my help for everything and anything.

Bonjour à tous.
    Je me présente, je suis Damien (doc dam). Je devrais dire, je me représente.... J'étais déjà parmis vous il y a plus d'un an ici, sur ce super forum!! J'ai 29 ans, j'habite proche de Paris et je suis sous officier GENDARME (police militaire française) depuis 7. Je suis grand passionné de la bataille de normandie surtout côté armée américaine (aéroporté, planeur). Je suis breveté et ai déjà pu sauter de C47..... Un rêve réalisé !!!! Votre dernière publication sur le planeur du HOLDY me redonne encore plus envie de participer à vos enquêtes. J'espère pouvoir apporter mon aide pour tout et n'importe quoi.

2. Pat Curran

Pat Curran Administrator
    Staff Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
    Hi Damien,

You are very welcome to the Forum and we look forward to your participation whenever you can find the time. If there is a specific area of interest pertaining to D-Day or the follow up Normandy Campaign which is of interest to you, please feel free to open your own thread(s) and we will give you every assistance.

I should warn you however that bilingual French/English speakers often get overworked on this Forum - especially when Google Translate gives peculiar interpretations :D

Regards,

Pat

3. allan125

allan125 Active Member
    Researcher

Apr 20, 2013
    Male
    Retired - although it doesn't feel like it
    Cornwall/UK
    Hello Damien

Welcome to the group

Regards